AVI International internship insurance for Europe

I study in France or in Europe


from 26 € / mois

get a quote and buy

my planet studies europe insurance

  • Coverage valid in all European countries (except your country of usual domicile residence)

  • 2 levels of coverage Premium and Premium Plus

  • Monthly rates up to 12 months, with renewable options

  • Coverage up to 40 years old (if you are over 40 year, please contact us)

  • Coverage of manual work and internship with the Sport and leisure Plus options

  • Leisure and holiday sports are covered without extension, provided that they are performed as "amateur"

  • Sports and Leisure extension covers all high-risk sport (see Annex 1 of the General Conditions of Insurance)

Good to know

Want to study in the land of Molière or in Europe? To enjoy your stay peacefully, you'll need health insurance during your stay.

MY planet studies EUROPE INSURANCE coverage

  • Medical expenses

    Premium Premium +
    Illness - Accident
    Medical expenses in Europe
    (prescriptions, M.D., hospital)
    100 000 € 100 000 €
    Emergency dental coverage 150 € 150 €
    Dental orthodontics necessitated by accident 500 € per tooth
    Only in case of accident

    500 € per tooth
    Only in case of accident

  • Travel expenses

    Premium Premium +
    Medical evacuation to home country Real costs Real costs

    Transportation of 1 family member
    (travel costs and accomodation if insured hospitalized + 5 days)

    1 round trip ticket up to 2000 € 1 round trip ticket up to 2000 €
    Emergency return transportation in case of a death or life-threatening illness of a parent
    (father / mother / brother / sister)
    Necessary and reasonable expenses Necessary and reasonable expenses
    Repatriation of remains

    Real costs

    Real costs
  • Accidental death

    Premium Premium +
    Accidental death compensation 15 000 € 15 000 €
  • Accidental disability

    Premium Premium +
    Permanent and total disability (based on the % of disability) Up to 75 000 € Up to 75 000 €
    Permanent and partial disability (based on the % of disability) Up to 75 000 € Up to 75 000 €
    Disfigurement compensation (included in disability) Up to 15 000 € Up to 15 000 €
  • Third party liability coverage

    Premium Premium +
    Personal injury
    (100 % including legal expenses)
    750 000 € 750 000 €
    Damage to property
    (100 % including legal expenses)
    450 000 € 450 000 €
    Accidental damage to property 1 500 € 1 500 €
  • Luggage insurance

    Premium Premium +
    1 000 € 2 000 €
    Including "theft prone" property 300 € Maximum
    (maximum 300 € per item)
    300 € Maximum
    (maximum 300 € per item)

    Valuable objects, jewelry, electronic equipement, photo, camera, tape recorders, MP3 players, musical instrument, games and sport equipement, boats are insured all together up to 300 €.

    Maximum compensation for each item or piece of clothing is 300 €. Items purchased abroad, souvenirs, gifts etc. are insured all together up to 300 €.

  • Other assistance coverage

    Premium Premium +
    Urgent message transmission At your disposal At your disposal
    Bail 7 500 €7 500 €
    Cash advance (in case of theft of your means of payment) 1 000 € 1 000 €


  • Studies in France discussion

    "If I am hospitalized in the US, how can I pay for the hospital expenses?"Dionni

    You will not have to.

  • Studies in France discussion

    "I have a scar resulting from an accident occurred during my studies abroad. Can I receive a compensation for it?"Otilia

    It is included in your Planet Studies Premium coverage

  • Studies in France discussion

    "I need emergency dental care. Will I pay a deductible?"Suzan

    We won’t apply deductibles on your medical expenses


Practical information

Whatever their nationality, students in France have the right to receive a financial aid for housing. Such allowance is provided by the local Caisse d'allocations familiales.
You will find all information on how to apply for your individual housing allowance the CAF website:

* You will practice a manual activity? You need to subscribe to a specific extension:
The manual activity extension Sports and leisure Plus will extend your coverage to consequences of an accident you have suffered, due to the use of a two-wheeled motor vehicle, high risks sports (surfing, windsurfing, rafting, climbing, scuba diving down to 45 meters, kitesurfing, hang-gliding, paragliding, jet skiing, snowboarding, quad), manual labor, work experience and laboratory internship (labor accident).

The sports covered by your travel insurance without additional coverage: Leisure and holiday sports are covered provided they are performed as "amateur"

The following sports are also covered:

- Winter sports practice including skiing and sledding.

- Sea cruises,

- Any aircraft as a passenger,

- Practice of ice hockey in states or regions where this sport is practiced by youth within the age of the insured.

Sports and leisure extension: It extends your coverage to the consequences of an accident you were victim to while practicing one of the sports listed in annex 1 of the General Conditions of Insurance.

In the case of accident while practicing a sport in a club, the Insurer will act as secondary insurer after all the insurance coverage of your sport club available.

Read the complete guide for foreign students in France on: www.paris.fr/english/guide-for-foreign-residents/s...

Ready to go and to study abroad? The Huffington Post has listed 34 reasons to come to Paris as a student: www.huffingtonpost.com/sydney-berger/34-reasons-wh...

Going to study outside the European Union, find out about our student insurance offers worldwide

Our last news

  • Choose the travel insurance specialist
    and travel in full peace of mind
  • + 30 yearsof experience in travel insurance
  • + 100 000insured per year
  • 100 %online secure subscription


Recover your password :