Schengen visa health insurance by AVI International
Visiting France? Greece? Or any of the 25 countries that are members of the Schengen Agreement? First you will need to make sure you have a Schengen insurance policy that covers the duration of your planned stay. The Schengen agreement allows free travel between all of its members, making your trip even easier through the use of one individual visa, instead of being stopped at every single border. This easy solution to European travel requires a valid Schengen insurance policy which will need to be presented in order to complete the visa acceptation process.
Everything you need to know about Schengen Insurance
So, you have been accepted for your visa and are ready to start your jet-setting stint around Europe, all you need now is your Schengen insurance policy to get you on your way. We have compiled a list of requirements for your policy in order to make life that little bit easier when looking for the right policy.
Travel Insurance Requirements for a Schengen Visa:
• Minimum medical cover of 30,000 Euros
• Must cover emergency medical expenses and repatriation
• Medical cover for the full length of your stay in the Schengen Area
Note: You will only need one visa and one Schengen insurance policy for all of the countries in the Schengen zone.
Benefits of using AVI International:
Whether it is the Transit Visa, Airport Transit Visa, Short Stay / Long Stay Visa or Circulation Visa, AVI International has the right insurance policy for you with a variety of offers and flexible requirements to suit your needs, such as:
• Cheap, competitive prices
• Purchase Schengen insurance online quick and easily
• Instantly print your policy
• No maximum age
• Fully secured transaction
• Experts on-hand to help with any questions you may have
Useful Tips to read up on before submitting your application:
1. To avoid delays in processing your visa application we recommend that you double check everything before submitting your application. One of the main reasons that visa applications get rejected is due to easily fixed mistakes such as people spelling their name incorrectly. Although it may seem hard to believe, it is more common than you might think.
2. Make sure all of the dates in your application match up, for example, if you provide evidence of a hostel booking for 10 days but your flight tickets last for 14 days then your visa application may well be rejected.
3. If you are lucky enough to be an Albanian or Bosnia and Herzegovinian biometric passport holder, you no longer need a visa to enter the Schengen area.